~tHEm~

Sunday, December 11, 2011

MONDAY blues~~!!



to someone out there,


The time soon comes for parting
And our time is at an end
As I lay down staring out the window
Our memories flowing through my mind
Holding back as a tear hits the pillow
Scared of thoughts I might find
Telling myself I'll be stronger tomorrow...

Like the exploding of a star
You've changed me in and out
Your light will travel with me far
Past when all other lights go out...

You always listened
And knew what to say
When I was having a bad day
So know you’ll always be missed

I am going to miss you
I know we said we would keep in touch
But that is what everyone always says
But it never seems to mean much

So this is why I am telling you now
How much you truly mean to me
Because anything could happen in the future
Tomorrow is something I may never see

If you would just come back
Wish to see you again...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awak..

Anonymous said...

awak..

Anonymous said...

La plupart des fichiers dans le thème Wordpress J'ai fin en. Php. Je voudrais être en mesure d'apporter les modifications de texte sur l'écran dans le thème Wordpress, aussi, comment voulez-vous ajouter des pages supplémentaires, etc?.